Commercial Lines Sales – Producer
We are a large, growing, independent insurance agency located in Rochester Hills, MI. We are seeking confident sales professionals with the ability to develop new business and maintain a book of business. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced producers with a current book of business or newer professionals with at least 3 years of sales experience.
As a commercial lines sales producer you will focus on new business-to-business accounts and own the entire sales process; from identifying niche markets, cold calling, marketing and networking, to identifying and qualifying prospects, to closing deals and laying the foundation for long term successful business relationships.
Producers are responsible for the following:
- Establishing and developing new client relationships
- Cold Calling, Marketing and Networking
- Exceeding New Business Sales Goals
- Identifying new business opportunities in medium-to-large accounts
- Establishing credibility, knowledge and trust.
- Building and maintaining a book of business
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of successful sales experience (Commercial Insurance sales experience preferred)
- Experience selling to a specific industry
- Preference given to those with an existing insurance license and/or industry designations
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Good listening skills and ability to determine clients’ needs efficiently
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong prospecting and new business development skills
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong commitment to integrity and ethical business practices
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and first dollar commission compensation package
- Unlimited earning potential
- Ownership in your book of business
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Access to lead generation and prospecting programs
- Exceptional benefits package including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401k Retirement plan with match.
To apply, please email your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org