How to Connect with Allied Insurance Managers or Receive Our Updates
Customer service is always a priority for us at Allied Insurance Managers. As your trusted insurance advisor, we want to give the best customer experience and help solve your insurance related problems.
Aside from advising you on your insurance needs that help give you peace of mind, we want to ensure your convenience throughout your transactions with us. Our representatives are always happy to assist you and direct you where you need to go, even if your agent isn’t around at the time of your call or visit to our office. We also use an accessible customer portal (found on our website) to make sure that getting Certificates of Insurance, Auto IDs, filing claims, paying your bills, and securing vital documents will all be easy for you.
Additionally, we use multiple social media access points so you can connect with us online and receive updates about the company. Follow us on:
- Facebook – Learn from quick insurance tips and information.
- Twitter – Stay tuned to our tweets, which instantly update you with links to our most recent blog posts.
- LinkedIn – Get more information about the company, our specialties or offered products, and our connections.
- Google Plus – Read some of the reviews that previous clients have written for us to know what you can expect when working with us.
- YouTube – Watch our uploaded videos where you can learn about insurance through interesting audiovisual materials and presentations.
You can also directly go to our knowledge center (the blog hosted on our website) if you want to learn more about the industry, the insurance scene in Michigan, and the importance of insurance to your business. No matter what type of business you’re in, you’re bound to find the industry news and informative articles we post useful to you as an entrepreneur. Likewise, the information here can help you in making informed decisions about what type/s of insurance you need and how much coverage you should get for your business.
If you have more questions about Allied Insurance Managers and our products or programs, please call 1-248-853-0930 or 1-800-860-0930. You can also schedule an appointment or request a quote through the same hotlines.