Meet Emily Sapiel
We would like you to meet Emily Sapiel, one of our customer service representatives for our personal lines department. She has been working with our company since high school. To get to know Emily a little more, check out this question and answer interview.
1. What is your name (first and last) and title at the company?
Emily Sapiel, Customer Service Representative
2. Tell us a little about yourself.
I was born in Warren, MI. I grew up and was raised in Sterling heights, MI. I have been living in Rochester Hills for the past 10 years.
I am a proud dog mother of three. I love to disc golf and bake sweets in my spare time. I started working here at Allied as a co-op student in 11th grade.
I was a co-op student from 2003 – 2005. A full-time position became available after I graduated in 2005 to be a personal lines processor.
I completed my proper training and eventually transitioned into a customer service representative.
3. Before working at Allied Insurance Managers, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
My first job ever was selling glow sticks at firework events & concerts.
4. What is your proudest moment at Allied Insurance Managers?
Winning second place with my department for the 2016 Sales Contest in which personal Lines faced off in a monthly sales contest against the commercial producers.
5. What are your hopes for this industry?
Just watching it grow and evolve by drawing in more business.
6. If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to see and why?
Me winning next week’s Powerball. I would use the money to help friends and family with their wants and needs.
7. What is the one thing you can’t live without and why?
My family because they are my everything.
Tags: Allied Insurance Managers, customer service representative